Several noteworthy articles include:
1. Amato , P.R. (2000). The consequences of divorce for adults and children. Journal of Marriage and the Family, 62, 1269–1287.
2. Emery, R.E. (1999). Post divorce family life for children: An overview of research and someimplications for policy. (pp. 3–27). Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage.
3. Emery, R.E. (2004). The truth about children and divorce. New York, NY: Plume.
4. Fabricius, W., Sokol, K., Diaz, P., & Braver, S. (2015). The missing link between parenting time and children’s mental and physical health. In R. Drozd & M. Saini (Eds.), Parenting plan evaluations: Applied research for the family court. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
5. Fagan, Patrick F and Aaron Churchill, “The Effects of Divorce on Children”,
6. Williams-Owens, Wanda, ‘The Behavioral Effects Divorce Can Have on Children, September 2017, pp. 1-48, See link